For me personally, 2020 was still not quite as awful as my 2019 but it was still challenging in ways I never imagined. I’ll never take for granted spending time with family and friends, and hugging loved ones every again.
Despite a tumultuous 2020, there were still some memorable moments of joy. Beauty has and always will be an escape from everyday struggles. In quarantine, I wore less makeup but invested more time in elaborate skincare routines and treatments. I also did a lot of quarantine shopping, which wasn’t so great for my wallet. January will definitely be a no spend month for me!
I love looking back on the blog posts readers enjoyed the most. I’ve outlined my top 10 beauty posts of the year. If you missed a post or two, check them out below!
- All of the Glossier Products Ranked
- Glossier Skywash Review & Swatches
- Bag Love: Leather Tote Bags from Madewell, Cuyana and Everlane
- Makeup for Beginners
- Lauren Conrad Beauty Review
- A Glossier Capsule Collection for The Makeup Minimalist
- Undone Beauty Review
- Laneige Skincare Review
- Nudestix Review Nude Metallics for Eyes
- Sharing My Collection of The Best Lip Gloss & Lipsticks