For me, 2014 was the year of great skin. From moisturizers to hand creams to beauty masks, I was obsessed with making my skin glow from the inside out. Putting together my top ten beauty finds of 2014 was hard though because I discovered a bevy of new products that have taken up a permanent residence on my beauty vanity. See which skin, makeup and hair products made the cut!
- Earlier this year I discovered my favorite pink lipstick this year—Stila Color Balm Lipstick in Amelia. It’s the perfect shade of pink and it lasts for hours.
- The Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette was actually a Christmas gift from 2014 but I didn’t really start using it until this year. It took some practice but I love creating new looks with this palette.
- Prepping my pout with Aerin Rose Lip Balm is a part of my morning ritual before I leave for work. I can’t live without it.
- NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow in Himalia is my staple eyshadow I use year-round. I love layering it with MAC Paint Pots in Bare Study.
- Nothing makes me cringe more than extremely dry skin. My hands have never felt so nourished thanks to Library of Flowers Forget Me Not Coco Butter Hand Cream.
- One of the reasons I never enjoyed wearing false lashes was because they would never last a full evening and I’d always run in to fiascos. I love wearing Esqido Mink Lashes because they are so easy to apply and can be worn up to 30 times.
- During my search for the best drugstore mascara, I had little expectations for CoverGirl LashBlast Clump Crusher Extensions Mascara but I’m still using it to this day. Best drugstore purchase of the year.
- My Glossier Priming Moisturizer has a cushiony texture, making it the perfect canvas for fresh, glowing skin. I don’t mind wearing this alone because it’s just that good.
- I rarely wear a specific nail color more than once but Essie in Double Breasted Jacket has easily become my favorite red polish of all time.
- I’m very picky about my hair products. Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Shampoo & Conditioner is equal parts luxe and and effective, leaving my hair feeling soft and silky.
What were your best beauty discoveries in 2014?