Whether you’re married, in a relationship or single, Valentine’s Day is the best reason to celebrate YOU. Especially after the year we’ve had! I’ve rounded up some of the best Valentine’s Day gift ideas to buy shop this year!
Quick TED talk: I used to hate Valentine’s Day when I was younger. I was conditioned to think it was a holiday to celebrate being in a relationship and make me feel bad about being single. Valentine’s Day is about loving yourself and loving your loved ones. Don’t let anyone make you feel otherwise.
Personally, I love to treat myself every Valentine’s Day to beauty products that make me look and feel great. Gift giving is my love language so I love buying little gifts for my mom, sister, mother-in-law, and closest girl friends.
Here are the top 10 Valentine’s Day gift ideas for the beauty lover—whether that person is you or for someone else!
1. Rose gold eye masks to help combat dark circles and dryness before you take on the day ($25)
3. A cute candy hearts scented candle that smells of sparkling raspberries
4. A nail polish with a glossy finish that isn’t your traditional light pink or bright red
5. A coconut water-based iridescent pink highlighter for a radiant glow
6. A hydrating rose mask for the skincare lover for the cold winter ahead
7. A strengthening treatment hair oil for someone who wants to give their hair some major TLC. (This is one of my favorite hair care brands and this is on my own wish list!)
8. A gorgeous liquid blush for the perfect flush (and to brighten your mood)
9. A lightweight hydrating serum that also helps makeup last longer (I use this often and I love it!)
10. A portable lip balm and scrub duo (in a yummy strawberry flavor) for soft, flake-free lips
Wishing you a wonderful Valentine’s Day!