Whether you’re married, in a relationship or single, Valentine’s Day is the best reason to celebrate YOU. Especially after the year we’ve had! I’ve rounded up some of the best Valentine’s Day gift ideas to buy shop this year!
Quick TED talk: I used to hate Valentine’s Day when I was younger. I was conditioned to think it was a holiday to celebrate being in a relationship and make me feel bad about being single. Valentine’s Day is about loving yourself and loving your loved ones. Don’t let anyone make you feel otherwise.
Personally, I love to treat myself every Valentine’s Day to beauty products that make me look and feel great. Gift giving is my love language so I love buying little gifts for my mom, sister, mother-in-law, and closest girl friends.
Here are the top 10 Valentine’s Day gift ideas for the beauty lover—whether that person is you or for someone else!
1. A cute pink scented candle that smells of citrus and fruits.
3. A quick, 60-second hair treatment to softens, hydrates and adds a boost of shine to your hair.
4. A modern, classic red nail polish that’s free of toxins and chip-resistant.
5. A hydrating, tinted lip oil that available in eight shades. I have the shade Pink Beet (cool pink) and it looks great on my complexion.
6. A three-in-one overnight resurfacing serum that will brighten dull skin and hydrate while you sleep.
7. A hydrating lipstick that combines the moisture of a balm, the tint of a lipstick and a the shine of a gloss. Available in 10 shades.
8. A gorgeous neutral pink liquid blush for the perfect flush (and to brighten your mood).
9. Self care comes in many forms. This pillow spray will help boost rest and relaxation before bed.
10. An edible lip scrub for soft, flake-free lips. It’s the perfect balance of grit (not too abrasive) and smoothing.
Wishing you a wonderful Valentine’s Day!