Happy Monday! Today I am equal parts excited and nervous—I start a new job at a new company.
I’ve been enjoying old beauty products as well as testing and enjoying a few new favorites from Urban Decay and L’Oreal. I thought it would be helpful to post a beauty roundup of spring beauty favorites I’m loving right now.
1. Saturday Skin Daily Dew Hydrating Mist: I spray this on my face every single morning before I leave for work. It does a good job keeping my complexion looking hydrated and dewy.
2. Indie Lee CoQ Toner: Right now this alcohol-free toner has been just what my skin needs. The combination of aloe vera, chamomile, papaya, and cucumber extracts soothes my skin. I’ve been using it 3-4 times per week.
3. Undone Beauty Remy Roller: I love this thing. Undone Beauty sponsored me last month and I’m still using this facial roller every night before bed (and no, this plug is not sponsored). After I’ve applied all my skincare products I’ll use the roller in upwards motions all over my face and it’s the most relaxing thing ever. Even my husband loves it.
4. Urban Decay Naked Reloaded: Did I really need another eyeshadow palette? Probably not; however, every time UD launches a new palette it’s hard to not jump on the bandwagon and hand them all my money. This palette is a little cheaper than the others ($44) and I was able to use a 20% off coupon at Ulta so that pushed me over the edge to purchase. So far, I am loving this palette. I like that it has a mix of cool and warm tone shades.
5. Glossier Lash Slick: I restocked on my second tube earlier this month! Two coats will give me ultra long lashes but sometimes I’ll add 1-2 more coats for added definition and volume to the outer corners. I’ve grown to really love this mascara—it never clumps.
6. Glossier Play Colorslide: I really wasn’t wearing eyeliner before I splurged on a few colored pencils. Stable relationship is a subtle moss green that I like to smudge on my upper and lower lashes and it really makes my hazel eyes pop!
7. Glossier Play Niteshine Highlighter: I can’t believe I’m saying this but this little bottle of dew has kicked my Haloscope to the curb. I love that it’s a liquid highlighter and it’s so much easier to blend than Haloscope. I still use Haloscope during the work weak because it’s subtle for cube life; however Niteshine is my go-to for nights and weekends.
8. L’Oreal Lumi Bronzer: As I was restocking on my Hoola Lite bronzer at Ulta last week, this drugstore bronzer pan caught my attention. I love the L’Oreal Lumi collection and I figured a face + body bronzer would be worth trying for $8. I purchased the shade “light” because you know, I’m so pale. It has a very silky texture and there’s very little fallout.
The Remy Roller was gifted and the Indie Lee toner was a free sample. All other products were purchased.