Is it fall yet? I have a habit of coating my nails in darker colors before summer is even over. I guess you could say I became seasonally impatient, especially when my favorite beauty emporiums and drugstores begin showcasing fall 2012 beauty collections. So it’s no shocker what my latest nail obsession is.
1. Butter London in Royal Navy ($14). I consider this polish to be a classic navy with a bit of shine.
2. OPI in Russian Navy ($12.50). Navy blue simplified. The matte version.
3. Nails Inc. in The Serpentine Navy Slate ($9). For neutral fans, this subtle hue of blue is easy to wear.
4. Deborah Lippmann in Ray of Light ($18). I love this polish for it’s indigo hue and specks of glitter for a modern edgy look.
5. Essie in Midnight Cami ($8). A deep twilight blue with just the right amount of shine, it’s perfect for a night on the town.