Last week’s post on DIY hair tips and tricks I found on Pinterest was so popular, I decided to bring it back this week. Today’s edition is DIY skincare treatments and all of these tutorials popped up on my Pinterest news feed within a few days of each other. From a soothing strawberry hand treatment to a chocolate face mask, I’ve rounded up five DIY skincare treatments that will give you soft, glowing skin (and possibly make you salivate).
1. Nothing makes me cringe more than extremely dry, cracked hands. I tried this strawberry hand treatment the other night and was pleasantly surprised with the results.
2. Parsley on your eyes? Yup, we just went there. This DIY parsley eye mask treatment will apparently make those dark circles vanish instantly.
3. My eco-friendly and vegan beauty junkies will love this au natural lip scrub. I like to exfoliate my lips once or twice a week.
4. Ever since my cousin told me about all the amazing benefits of dry brushing, I’ve been hooked. According to this easy guide by The Beauty Department, if you brush every day you CAN get rid of cellulite.
5. In general, women gravitate toward chocolate after a break up but did you know it’s also a go-to after a bad day? Its scent is a natural mood booster, not to mention this DIY chocolate face mask is packed with antioxidants and exfoliating properties for an amazing (and delicious) skincare treatment.