It’s the last week of my no spend month and I am counting down the hours until Friday because it’s pay day AND March 1st, which will officially end my two month no shopping challenge!! I would love to treat myself to a few things to celebrate my hard work (without breaking the bank) so I’ve compiled my spring fashion and beauty wish list.
1. Kosas Tinted Face Oil Foundation: I’ve heard so many great things about this brand and after watching Tati’s first impressions video I was influenced to give this a try. Technically, this is no longer on my beauty wish list because my bridal makeup artist gifted me one! (I modeled for her inaugural makeup class a couple weekends ago.)
2. Uncommon James Earrings: I’ve been obsessed with Kristin Cavallari’s jewelry line since I got my hands on a couple of pieces last fall. The spring collection is filled with so many pretty little gold pieces and I’ve been eyeing these earrings.
3. Topshop Faux Leather Crossbody Bag: You know I love collecting designer handbags but I also love really cute handbags under $50. I love the tortoiseshell detail and chain strap.
4. Caslon Peplum Top: I would love to stock up on some cute blouses for the spring season. I love a good peplum top and this one is under $40 and comes in six other colors.
5. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Eyeshadow Palette: I absolutely love my Exagger Eyes palette (my first purchase from the brand) and this palette has the most beautiful matte shades. This is a little on the pricey side; however, if you sign up for their email list you can get a 10% discount code.
6. NARS Lip Gloss: I know I probably don’t need another lip gloss; however, my all-time favorite gloss shade is Turkish Delight (a perfect pink sherbet). I have an old school tube and I think they updated the formula so I would love to get my hands on a new one!
7. Clinique Cheek Pop Trio Palette: I was once obsessed with Clinique Cheek Pop blushes (starts out as a cream and dries down to a powder finish) and this little trio has stolen my heart! It includes a blush, bronzer and highlighter. I definitely need to swatch this first before I commit to purchasing.
8. Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum: I just used up the last few drops of my Glossier Super Bounce serum and it’s currently out of stock so I’m contemplating trying something totally new. Ideally, I would love to try a sample of this first before I pay for the full-size. If you have tried this product, let me know in the comments!
9. Glossier Milky Oil: I’ll always be a Glossier girl at heart and this is the latest launch. I’m really tired of repurchasing makeup remover cloths and would like to opt for something gentler on my eye makeup.
What’s on your spring fashion and beauty wish list?
Photo by Micheile Henderson on Unsplash
Have been dying to try the Kosas Face Oil Foundation — what are your thoughts so far?
A few thoughts on the Kosas foundation… personally, I really like it so far. It’s probably the most “weightless” foundation I’ve ever worn. It has a natural finish (not a fan of matte) so that makes me really happy. I notice when I apply with my fingers, the formula dries down very quickly so I’ve switched to a brush and it’s been easier to apply. Hope this helps!
You have me so ready for spring! I am going to need all of these pronto!
I’m definitely ready for warmer weather!! I think I may have to buy these items over a few months haha