Last Wednesday I shared with you my favorite all natural beauty products from Dawson’s Market, a locally focused and independent natural foods market in Rockville. Like a good hostess, I’m posting a friendly reminder about the #BeautyDetoxParty coming up this Wednesday night and details on an all natural beauty box (featuring five of my favorites) I’m giving away on the blog, courtesy of Dawson’s Market. Join me and Lara from The Glossarie for an evening of DIY beauty treatments, complimentary juicing and holiday gifting.
I’ve also partnered with Dawson’s Market to give away the ultimate all natural beauty box filled with some of my favorite product picks and more. Here’s what you’ll win if you enter:
- John Masters Organics Sea Mist
- Raw Olive Friday Night Detox Scrub
- Hugo Naturals Fizzy Bath Bomb in Lavender and Vanilla
- Zosimos Fuchsia Lipstick
- Auric Blends Plumeria Roll On
- Kiss My Face Pomegranate Acai Moisturizer
- Acure Argan Oil
- South of France FrenchMilled Soap
- Soothing Touch Vanilla Chai Lip Balm
This post is sponsored by Dawson’s Market but as always, all opinions are my own.